“Root cause analysis (RCA) is a method of problem solving used for identifying the root causes of faults or problems. A factor is considered a root cause if removal thereof from the problem-fault-sequence prevents the final undesirable event from recurring; whereas a causal factor is one that affects an event’s outcome, but is not a root cause. Though removing a causal factor can benefit an outcome, it does not prevent its recurrence with certainty.” – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_cause_analysis
The Freedom Party appreciates and understands the “human need” for a “crisis-du-jour” and for individuals to join “movements” – something to rally people around and to increase self-satisfaction by being on the “right side” of an issue. We also acknowledge that there are many current crises facing the United States and the World.
However, Liberal Elites, former President Obama and his Administration, and others, have repeatedly stated that “global warming” is the greatest threat to mankind! They are incorrect… “Global Warming” is a symptom and a causal factor – but it is not the “ROOT CAUSE”.
The FREEDOM PARTY would offer the following issues as being a good “Pick Six” list of current “greatest threats”: Poverty; Famine; CO2 Pollution (i.e., Global Warming), War (almost always over land and/or resources); Crime; Resource Shortages.
OVER POPULATION is the “root cause” of all the above issues. Sadly, the Freedom Party notes no one will address this Root Cause because it deals with “sex” – something American culture does NOT like to address.
In the spirit of collaborative, clinical discussion, we believe it will be obvious to the majority of citizens that even a cursory examination of the facts would confirm overpopulation as the Root Cause of all major World problems:
- Population increase is much greater than the job creation rate. Therefore, with overpopulation: the number of people in poverty will increase.
- The world’s food supply is limited by the amount of available farmland; the amount of food from the ocean and land is not infinite. Furthermore, normal weather cycles are well documented, resulting in years when available crop harvests are insufficient. As population increases, the demand for food increases; as the standard of living increases, the demand for more food per capita increases. Therefore, with over population: the number of people susceptible to food shortages and famine will increase.
- The amount of CO2 generated is directly dependent on the world’s population and their standard of living. As the population increases, world usage of wood, oil, gas, coal, automobiles, trucks, factories, refineries, shipping, airplanes, et al, increases proportionally. Therefore, with over population: the number of people generating CO2 will increase.
- Conflicts from Resource Shortages and lack of land have been the cause of innumerable wars in world history. As the population increases, free land decreases and demands for resources by the population increases. Therefore, with over population: the number of people competing for limited resources and land will increase.
- Crime has been shown to increase as population density and poverty increases. Full employment and lower population density result in lower crime. Therefore, with over population: crime will increase.
The Freedom Party therefore concludes that Over Population is the real Root Cause of most of the United States’ and the World’s major issues. Faced with a current world population of over 7 billion people, it is easy to independently calculate based on income, poverty rates and unemployment, that MOST COUNTRIES ARE ALREADY OVERPOPULATED:
- United States 20%;
- EUROPE 20% assuming all refugees and non-European immigrants return to their native countries otherwise 30%;
- AFRICA 50%;
- MIDDLE EAST 50%;
- PAKISTAN 50%;
- INDIA 40%;
- MEXICO 35%;
- SOUTH AMERICA 40%;
- CHINA 30%;
- RUSSIA 25%
As an example, Mexico has a current (2016) estimated population of around 125 million people. If Mexico’s population were only 75 million, they would have full employment, adequate housing and food, reduced crime, and less pollution.
Accordingly, the Freedom Party supports a comprehensive collaborative effort within the US and with the US participating with the World Community to support:
- Universal, World-wide Free Birth Control including contraception devices and the “morning after pill”, starting at age 13
- Universal reproduction-prevention education starting at age 13 (mandatory)
Two additional comments: (1) age 13 is selected as being the lowest age for conception and also an age where children are still relatively mature enough to absorb the subject content; and (2) each Country’s government is responsible to provide its citizens with free birth control.